Monday, March 28, 2011

In Love with.........Miette the cookbook

Miette: Recipes from San Francisco's Most Charming Pastry Shop

Miette: Recipes from San Francisco's Most Charming Pastry Shop

I am totally in love with the cover of this book.

It looks like the kind of simple but sooo amazing baking that I like, the basics if you will behind all the decorating. Reminds me of some of my other favourite cookbooks that I talked about previously (click here for link)

and of course it doesn't hurt that it's from a renowned patisserie in San Francisco.
I have already pre-ordered my copy and can't wait for it to turn up so I can try out all the recipes.

8 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in love with that cover too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh it looks really tasty =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you posted this or I may never have known. Their stuff is always so pretty, it's very exciting it will all be in a book. I must pre-order now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed - it's gorgeous. Definitely my style of cake decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cover really grabs me too. I've bought so many books based on a mouth watering cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty cover! Yet another cookbook to tempt us all..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing what you create from it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant wait for my copy..I had the fortune many years ago to buy some of their delights at the San Francisco ferry area and I loved it. Simple, elegant and tasty. Cant wait for the book!

    ReplyDelete